Face Cleansing Bar Colloidal Oatmeal & Provitamin B5
Face Cleansing Bar Colloidal Oatmeal & Provitamin B5.
NO ESSENTIAL OILS ADDED.
This Face cleansing bar is perfect for sensitive and dry skin. Colloidal oatmeal can protect skin and soothe the itching and irritation from Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Colloidal oatmeal has been used for centuries to soothe dry, itchy skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Colloidal oatmeal binds to your skin and forms a protective barrier. It also helps hold in moisture and ease inflammation.
- Also known as Panthenol, provitamin B5 improves skin softness and elasticity, relieves itching and redness of the skin and keeps the moisture under the surface of the skin.
- Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, Pure Coconut Oil is great moisture-rich food for your skin. Coconut oil is high in lauric acid, which helps kill the bacteria that cause acne.⠀
Did you know that many face cleansing bars on the market are actually cold-process soap bars?
Unfortunately, Soap that is great for cleansing the body, is completely unsuitable for the face because its pH is too high for the face. Most of them have pH between an 8 and 11 no matter how many expensive oils have been added to it.
What are the benefits of choosing a solid face cleansing bar?
- PH balanced
- A cruelty-free product
- Free from soap and artificial fragrances.
- No water = no worries about leaks in transit.
- Better for you and the environment – no preservatives and no packaging.
- A little goes a long way.
- You can use cleansing bars on your face and your body.
- No plastic, ZERO waste and environmentally friendly!
Directions: Apply wet soap bar directly to the face, using round circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Coconut oil, Sodium Cocoyl isethionate, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Behentrimonium methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Colloidal Oatmeal, Provitamin B5.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT! HERE'S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.