Shampoo Bar "Rose + Orange"
This gentle shampoo soap bar contains French Pink Clay - it removes toxins to leave hair super-clean and adds a bit of volume. ⠀
Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, Pure Mango Butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair.
Sulphate, Silicone & Paraben Free
This gentle shampoo soap bar contains
- French Pink Clay - it removes toxins to leave hair super-clean and adds a bit of volume. ⠀
- A mineral-packed Pink Himalayan salt deeply cleansing hair follicles and promoting texture.
- Rich in vitamin C, Sweet orange oil is also an excellent moisturizer for hair.
- Packed with fatty acids and other vitamins, Pure Mango Butter is great moisture-rich food for your hair. ⠀
- D-Panthenol works by improving the effects of hair elasticity, moisture retention and helps thicken your hair as well as promote hair growth.
Did you know that many shampoo bars on the market are actually cold-process soap bars and not true shampoo at all?
Unfortunately, Soap that is great for cleansing the body, is completely unsuitable for the hair because its pH is too high for the hair. Most of them have pH between an 8 and 11 no matter how many expensive oils have been added to it.
One of the major sources of hair damage is using products with the wrong pH on the hair. Depending on an individual’s hair type and health, washing once or twice with soap might not immediately be a problem but it can cause damage over time.
What are the benefits of choosing a solid shampoo bar over a regular bottle of shampoo?
- Solid shampoo bars contain the same types of ingredients as your regular shampoo, but just with no water.
- No water = no worries about leaks in transit.
- Better for you and the environment – no preservatives and no packaging.
- A little goes a long way.
- You can use shampoo bars on your hair and your body.
- No plastic, ZERO waste and environmentally friendly!
Super rich with loads of fluffy lather, natural ingredients, SoSimple shampoo bars gently clean the hair and scalp without stripping away natural protective oils.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT! HERE'S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.